IIT Palakkad, has a summer internship program which aims at introducing undergraduate and postgraduate students to research so as to enthuse them, and to get them interested in a career in teaching and research. This is a six-weeks long residential program and it combines hands-on research training with a variety of hardware and software analysis tools.
Science, Engineering and Humanities: The programme is open to postgraduate students (including 4th and 5th year students of integrated master’s programs) and those who are in the 3rd and 4th year of their B.Tech degree).
- The application is to be submitted online at the portal available at the homepage of IIT Palakkad.
- Selection will be made on the basis of academic record, aptitude for research, accomplishments and area(s) of research interest.
Please note the following:
• Only those who satisfactorily complete the programme will be given the internship certificate.
• Financial support of Rs. 6000/- per month (Rs. 9000/- for the entire period) will be provided to all the selected candidates.
|Application Portal Opens on||March 17, 2023|
|Application Submission Deadline||April 10, 2023|
|Declaration of Selection/Waiting List||April 28, 2023|
|Deadline to confirm participation||May 10, 2023|
|Program starts||June 1, 2023|
|Program ends||July 15, 2023|
Guides and Research Areas Available for Internship in Summer 2023
Click here: Internships Available
1. To create a new account, please use a valid email ID. A system generated mail would be sent to that ID for further steps. If you have subscribed to any third-party spam blockers, the auto generated mail might be bounced. So, unsubscribe from such services, before applying to this portal.
2. Preferably, use a Gmail ID for creation of new account.
3. In case of non-receipt of emails, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for queries related to summer internship. Please contact email@example.com for technical queries.